Monday, November 3, 2014

Just the Beginning

I'm super thrilled to be starting a blog for all my couponing! 
Let's start with a little background about how I began! I moved out of my parents' house at age 18. I now live with my boyfriend, Taylor, of almost 5 years, our two cats Leo and Fiona & our fish Oscar! We all know moving out comes with rent & all other bills to pay. And of course groceries to buy! I struggled for the first few month, but I managed to make it by! I tried using coupons at the store, but I was still spending a fortune! Finally I sat down and did some research! My first haul happened to be at Harris Teeter while they were having their Super Double promotion (doubling coupons up to $2!) and it gave me a lot of motivation to continue! To this day I am still learning & teaching myself new tips and tricks. I have saved a lot of money over the past 3 months & have created quite the stock pile for my little apartment! I'm addicted! I guess it's a good thing my hobby involves saving money instead of spending it though! ;)
I also have a Facebook fan page where I post pictures of my recent hauls called The Road to Extreme Couponing if you are interested in that!
I am glad I have the chance to share my deals with you! I hope you enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment